Sighting reports submitted to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in the first week of 2012 could indicate a busy year for UFOs.According to Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post, 2012 has already seen an increase in UFO activity. MUFON international director Clifford Clift told Speigel, “For the entire month of January 2011, MUFON recorded around 500 reports, and we’re already up to 233 after just the first week of 2012.” MUFON reported increased UFO sightings in the late summer of 2011. Sightings in August 2011 doubled the number of sightings reported during other months. And if the first week of 2012 is any indication, this year’s sighting reports could double the number of reports received in 2011. Clift explained to Speigel, “Last year, we averaged over 6,000 total sightings, and if it continues at this pace, we’ll be up 50 percent, with about 10 percent of those reports ending up as unexplained after our investigation.”
Let the reporting commence.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top