Radar at the Indian Air Force’s (IAF) Halwara air base detected a UFO moving towards India’s border with Pakistan sometime early last week.
According to the IAF, a Su-30MKI fighter jet was scrambled from Halwara air base to intercept the unidentified craft. The Economic Times reports that the slow-moving UFO, flying at 28,000 feet, was determined to be nothing but “a weather balloon [that] was flying with the wind towards the border and it returned from there after being airborne for around 20 minutes.”
Media reports also suggest that, during its attempt to intercept the UFO, the fighter jet came dangerously close to two civilian planes in the area. But according to the Economic Times, the IAF denies any “near-miss incident” took place. Still, India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is investigating the incident.
In late 2012, the Indian army investigated reports of more than one hundred UFOs along India’s border with China. Although some news reports asserted that the UFOs had been identified as Chinese sky lanterns, the last official word was that the objects were still being investigated, and remain unidentified.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked