The photos captured in Barra da Tijuca Brazil on May 7, 1952 have been debated since they originally appeared in an “Extra” feature booklet with the May 1952 issue of “O Cruziero” magazine. The strange object came from the sea, with great speed, and was viewed for over a minute. It was gray-blue, absolutely silent and without a trace of smoke or flames.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO