The photos captured in Barra da Tijuca Brazil on May 7, 1952 have been debated since they originally appeared in an “Extra” feature booklet with the May 1952 issue of “O Cruziero” magazine. The strange object came from the sea, with great speed, and was viewed for over a minute. It was gray-blue, absolutely silent and without a trace of smoke or flames.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood