The photos captured in Barra da Tijuca Brazil on May 7, 1952 have been debated since they originally appeared in an “Extra” feature booklet with the May 1952 issue of “O Cruziero” magazine. The strange object came from the sea, with great speed, and was viewed for over a minute. It was gray-blue, absolutely silent and without a trace of smoke or flames.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents