A man photographed a UFO over the sea while on vacation near St Austell, Cornwall in England.
On October 1, 2011, the man was taking a leisurely stroll when he decided to snap a photo of the picturesque seascape. The photographer didn’t notice anything unusual at the time. But when he returned home and uploaded his vacation photos from his camera to his computer, he noticed the UFO over the sea.
The object in the photo is blurry, and this makes sense because an object not seen by the photographer when the photo was taken would most likely have been moving very quickly. At initial glance, the UFO appears to be disc or saucer-shaped.
According to the Daily Mail, this UFO photograph was unveiled at a Cornwall UFO Research Group (CUFORG) conference. In describing the photograph, the group’s founder, Dave Gillham, pointed out that there appear to be “two trails of water beneath the object which looks as though they are falling from it in to the sea.” He offered the possible explanation, “It could be that the object has just emerged from the sea.”
The Daily Mail reports that a spokesperson for the nearby Royal Navy air base confirmed that no military aircraft were in the area at the time. But as the Metro points out, there could be a much simpler explanation–a seagull. Apparently some have suggested that the UFO is a seagull in flight, and the “two trails” beneath this bird are nothing more than bird droppings.
With that in mind, take another look at the photo. Do you see an unknown craft, or a seagull caught in the act?
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)