Michael Baca, a 20-year-old resident of Kingman, Arizona, photographed a series of lights in the night sky on Thursday, August 4. He followed the lights into the desert where several other people had already gathered to watch the strange lights. Baca observed the lights for more than an hour as they danced across the sky. He was able to take photographs and record video with his iPhone 4. He said the lights weren’t zooming, but rather he described, “They were very methodical in their movement.”
According to the Daily Miner, Baca forwarded his photos to local historian Rob Chilcoat of the Kingman Army Airfield Museum, who, upon seeing the photos, was immediately reminded of the Phoenix Lights incident of 1997.
After reviewing the photos, Chilcoat said the Kingman lights could have been from an F-22 or F-35. But he further stated that those aircraft would have created audible jet noise, and, according to Baca, whatever he photographed Thursday night was completely silent.
The sighting was reported to the National UFO Reporting Center. There is no word yet on how many people observed this series of dancing lights above Kingman.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood