Michael Baca, a 20-year-old resident of Kingman, Arizona, photographed a series of lights in the night sky on Thursday, August 4. He followed the lights into the desert where several other people had already gathered to watch the strange lights. Baca observed the lights for more than an hour as they danced across the sky. He was able to take photographs and record video with his iPhone 4. He said the lights weren’t zooming, but rather he described, “They were very methodical in their movement.”
According to the Daily Miner, Baca forwarded his photos to local historian Rob Chilcoat of the Kingman Army Airfield Museum, who, upon seeing the photos, was immediately reminded of the Phoenix Lights incident of 1997.
After reviewing the photos, Chilcoat said the Kingman lights could have been from an F-22 or F-35. But he further stated that those aircraft would have created audible jet noise, and, according to Baca, whatever he photographed Thursday night was completely silent.
The sighting was reported to the National UFO Reporting Center. There is no word yet on how many people observed this series of dancing lights above Kingman.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo