Michael Baca, a 20-year-old resident of Kingman, Arizona, photographed a series of lights in the night sky on Thursday, August 4. He followed the lights into the desert where several other people had already gathered to watch the strange lights. Baca observed the lights for more than an hour as they danced across the sky. He was able to take photographs and record video with his iPhone 4. He said the lights weren’t zooming, but rather he described, “They were very methodical in their movement.”
According to the Daily Miner, Baca forwarded his photos to local historian Rob Chilcoat of the Kingman Army Airfield Museum, who, upon seeing the photos, was immediately reminded of the Phoenix Lights incident of 1997.
After reviewing the photos, Chilcoat said the Kingman lights could have been from an F-22 or F-35. But he further stated that those aircraft would have created audible jet noise, and, according to Baca, whatever he photographed Thursday night was completely silent.
The sighting was reported to the National UFO Reporting Center. There is no word yet on how many people observed this series of dancing lights above Kingman.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away