A witness photographed a UFO in the sky above the English town of St Helens on the night of Monday, September 15.
The witness was walking his dog at approximately 7:00 p.m. when he noticed the unusual aerial object. He was able to photograph the UFO with his cellphone before the object vanished.
He sent his UFO photo to local newspaper the St Helens Reporter. He explains to the paper that the mysterious object seemed to hover in the same spot for almost a full minute before it suddenly shot to the right and disappeared.
The witness offers his opinion that the object he observed exhibited behavior not characteristic of known aircraft. He is also convinced that what he saw was not a Chinese lantern.
No one, except his dog, was with the witness when he saw the UFO.
The witness explains that, since he began sharing his sighting story, others have told him about similar events in the area. He opines, “Who knows, may be this town is a bit of a hotspot for UFO activity!”
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019