From the archives of Col. Wendelle Stevens…
Engineer, Sirenio Garcia Chavez took 2 photographs on April 12th, 1975, at about 13:30, after lunch, of UFOs over the ex-Hasienda de San Juan Ixtilmanco, in Hidalgo state of Mexico. The presence of the two flying discs above the delapitated shell of the old hacienda is indisputable. The objects were not seen at the time by Garcia Chavez, nor by either of the two neighbors seen in the complete picture. Upon analysis, the objects in the two photographs were calculated to be some 8 meters in diameter and some 40 to 20 meters respectively from the camera.
Courtesy Zeta Rodriguez and REVOISTA OVNI
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO