The Pendle Today newspaper has posted a UFO photograph today submitted by a local resident which shows a strange light over the town.
Pendle Today writes, “A Hollins Road resident took this picture from a house overlooking Valley Gardens after seeing the classic disc shaped object, circles in the top right of the image, at around 7am.”
There is not much information provided, such as whether the picture was taken outside or through a window. The object in the picture does look similar to other UFO photographs believed to be reflections from lights inside the house that were reflecting on the window when the pictures were taken.
Suspected UFO photographs also taken in England, look similar to the one posted today.
The image below is a clear example of a reflection of a light fixture in a photograph taken through a window that looks like a giant UFO descending on an unsuspecting neighborhood.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered