Image credit: Vijesti/Zoran Djuric
A UFO appeared in the sky above Montenegro’s capital city of Podgorica in southern Europe on Thursday, May 9.
The sighting occurred at approximately 9:00 pm and was reportedly seen by several editors of Vijesti news magazine. The magazine’s photojournalist, Zoran Djuric, captured photos of the UFO with his camera. According to news website InSerbia, the brightly illuminated object changed shape, size, direction, and speed. Astronomer Igor Dajkovic discounts the possibility of atmospheric phenomena. He stated, “These phenomena meteorologists usually describe by the term of ball lightning. Again, this term is also pretty undefined and as such serves for various interpretations, so it is used to describe something that can fly even few meters from the ground, hover in place, move back and forward, etc.” But meteorologist Dusan Pavicevic ruled out the possibility that this UFO was ball lightning.
According to InSerbia, the Flight Control Agency of Serbia and Montenegro (SMATSA) has not responded to requests for confirmation of any flying object in the sky at the time of the sighting.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes