This little-known photo showing a Learjet with a cylindrical object apparently flying above it comes from the files of the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO), which published the basic facts in the September/October 1969 issue of the APRO Bulletin. The picture was taken at the Marion County Regional Airport in Flippin, Arkansas and was given to APRO by Lawrence Willett, the manager of the airport.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO