A game maker is seeking funding for a new board game titled UFO Hunter.
The game’s creator, Mark Hanny, launched a fundraising campaign on Tuesday, September 10 utilizing the crowdfunding website Kickstarter. According to the game’s description:
In the board game UFO Hunter, each player travels across the globe looking for tangible, extra-terrestrial evidence. In order to beat the competition to this acclaim, players must carefully choose the best time to travel, buy just the right equipment, conduct the proper research, and publish rumors of new sightings. Rumors may turn out to be nothing, or even a trap set by governments or private individuals. Even exposing hoaxes can be beneficial to leading you to the truth and ultimately to victory.
Hanny is a veteran board game designer who has designed games for more than twenty years. He describes, “I make games that I would want to play and that I myself find entertaining and challenging. I’m really in it for fun–because games should be fun. And the social aspect of board games makes each one an event. There’s nothing I enjoy more than seeing that spark of enjoyment and to have another gamer say, ‘Wow! This is really cool!'”
UFO Hunter has already been developed and designed, and is ready for production. Supporters who pledge more than a certain dollar amount will receive a copy of the game when it is produced. And according to the Kickstarter page, the game’s estimated delivery is December 2013.
At the time of this article’s publication, the UFO Hunter Kickstarter campaign has already received more than $1,500 of the game’s $2,000 goal. If you would like to support this project, pledges can be made on the UFO Hunter Kickstarter page – http://kck.st/1aooM1d. The project’s funding period runs through October 25.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away