A California witness at San Simeon reported photographing an unexplained object while touring the famous Hearst Castle, according to July 30, 2014, testimony in Case 58513 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was touring the property designed by architect Julia Morgan for newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst and was taking photographs about 11:15 a.m. on July 25, 2014. Two days later while reviewing images on a computer, the witness noticed an anomaly in one photograph.
“One picture of the towers on the front of the Hearst mansion had a bird flying in it so I zoomed in to look at the bird and noticed an unidentifiable object towards the top of the picture,” the witness stated. “It does not have wings and appears to be a ‘typical’ flying saucer type object. I did not notice this object when I was actually taking the pictures and no one in my family noticed it that day which leads me to believe it was not making any sound or was too high to be heard.”
The witness is curious if the object in the photo can be identified. California MUFON is investigating. California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 2 with a high number of recent reports nationally. California had 107 June reports and was the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch