A UFO is scheduled to travel from the United States to China in early October.
This flying saucer will leave from SpaceWorks, the space artifact restoration and replication division of the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center. According to the Cosmosphere’s website, SpaceWorks is the only location designated by the Smithsonian Institution to restore flown U.S. spacecraft.
So does that mean this flying saucer was flown by the U.S.? No.
This 3,000 pound UFO is “20 feet wide by 9 feet tall, constructed with steel tube framing and aluminum sheeting, complete with uplights, downlights, circulating beam lights and sound.” SpaceWorks fabricated the flying saucer for an exhibit, “The Science of Aliens,” that opens November 9 at the National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei, China. To develop this alien spaceship, designers researched historical UFO sightings. Cosmosphere President and COO Jim Remar described, “Unexplained aerial observations have been reported throughout history, but there is one common theme: the apparent shape of a UFO is generally reported as a saucer or disk. Based on the descriptions and drawings of UFOs we found – some dating back to ancient times – we ultimately developed this design.”
The saucer begins its trip by truck to California from Kansas on October 5. It will then travel by boat across the Pacific Ocean to China.
Flying would probably be faster.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019