A UFO is scheduled to travel from the United States to China in early October.
This flying saucer will leave from SpaceWorks, the space artifact restoration and replication division of the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center. According to the Cosmosphere’s website, SpaceWorks is the only location designated by the Smithsonian Institution to restore flown U.S. spacecraft.
So does that mean this flying saucer was flown by the U.S.? No.
This 3,000 pound UFO is “20 feet wide by 9 feet tall, constructed with steel tube framing and aluminum sheeting, complete with uplights, downlights, circulating beam lights and sound.” SpaceWorks fabricated the flying saucer for an exhibit, “The Science of Aliens,” that opens November 9 at the National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei, China. To develop this alien spaceship, designers researched historical UFO sightings. Cosmosphere President and COO Jim Remar described, “Unexplained aerial observations have been reported throughout history, but there is one common theme: the apparent shape of a UFO is generally reported as a saucer or disk. Based on the descriptions and drawings of UFOs we found – some dating back to ancient times – we ultimately developed this design.”
The saucer begins its trip by truck to California from Kansas on October 5. It will then travel by boat across the Pacific Ocean to China.
Flying would probably be faster.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018