A UFO is scheduled to travel from the United States to China in early October.
This flying saucer will leave from SpaceWorks, the space artifact restoration and replication division of the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center. According to the Cosmosphere’s website, SpaceWorks is the only location designated by the Smithsonian Institution to restore flown U.S. spacecraft.
So does that mean this flying saucer was flown by the U.S.? No.
This 3,000 pound UFO is “20 feet wide by 9 feet tall, constructed with steel tube framing and aluminum sheeting, complete with uplights, downlights, circulating beam lights and sound.” SpaceWorks fabricated the flying saucer for an exhibit, “The Science of Aliens,” that opens November 9 at the National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei, China. To develop this alien spaceship, designers researched historical UFO sightings. Cosmosphere President and COO Jim Remar described, “Unexplained aerial observations have been reported throughout history, but there is one common theme: the apparent shape of a UFO is generally reported as a saucer or disk. Based on the descriptions and drawings of UFOs we found – some dating back to ancient times – we ultimately developed this design.”
The saucer begins its trip by truck to California from Kansas on October 5. It will then travel by boat across the Pacific Ocean to China.
Flying would probably be faster.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood