A UFO is scheduled to travel from the United States to China in early October.
This flying saucer will leave from SpaceWorks, the space artifact restoration and replication division of the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center. According to the Cosmosphere’s website, SpaceWorks is the only location designated by the Smithsonian Institution to restore flown U.S. spacecraft.
So does that mean this flying saucer was flown by the U.S.? No.
This 3,000 pound UFO is “20 feet wide by 9 feet tall, constructed with steel tube framing and aluminum sheeting, complete with uplights, downlights, circulating beam lights and sound.” SpaceWorks fabricated the flying saucer for an exhibit, “The Science of Aliens,” that opens November 9 at the National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei, China. To develop this alien spaceship, designers researched historical UFO sightings. Cosmosphere President and COO Jim Remar described, “Unexplained aerial observations have been reported throughout history, but there is one common theme: the apparent shape of a UFO is generally reported as a saucer or disk. Based on the descriptions and drawings of UFOs we found – some dating back to ancient times – we ultimately developed this design.”
The saucer begins its trip by truck to California from Kansas on October 5. It will then travel by boat across the Pacific Ocean to China.
Flying would probably be faster.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript