If this sounds familiar, it’s because residents of Cowley County, Kansas also saw what they thought was a UFO being transported on the back of a truck last year. But the military reassured the public that the saucer-shaped craft was simply the X-47B unmanned drone.
NBC Washington reports that this is the second X-47B to be transported through the DC area. One reportedly arrived in late 2011, but created much less of a stir than this recent one.
The military is hinting at an increased presence of drones in the area in the coming months, cautioning people to “be careful and pay attention to the road if you’re driving when you see them!”
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018