If this sounds familiar, it’s because residents of Cowley County, Kansas also saw what they thought was a UFO being transported on the back of a truck last year. But the military reassured the public that the saucer-shaped craft was simply the X-47B unmanned drone.
NBC Washington reports that this is the second X-47B to be transported through the DC area. One reportedly arrived in late 2011, but created much less of a stir than this recent one.
The military is hinting at an increased presence of drones in the area in the coming months, cautioning people to “be careful and pay attention to the road if you’re driving when you see them!”
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered