If this sounds familiar, it’s because residents of Cowley County, Kansas also saw what they thought was a UFO being transported on the back of a truck last year. But the military reassured the public that the saucer-shaped craft was simply the X-47B unmanned drone.
NBC Washington reports that this is the second X-47B to be transported through the DC area. One reportedly arrived in late 2011, but created much less of a stir than this recent one.
The military is hinting at an increased presence of drones in the area in the coming months, cautioning people to “be careful and pay attention to the road if you’re driving when you see them!”
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood