If this sounds familiar, it’s because residents of Cowley County, Kansas also saw what they thought was a UFO being transported on the back of a truck last year. But the military reassured the public that the saucer-shaped craft was simply the X-47B unmanned drone.
NBC Washington reports that this is the second X-47B to be transported through the DC area. One reportedly arrived in late 2011, but created much less of a stir than this recent one.
The military is hinting at an increased presence of drones in the area in the coming months, cautioning people to “be careful and pay attention to the road if you’re driving when you see them!”
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo