A man taking his dog for a walk noticed a strange light in the sky, which luckily was captured on video by a security camera.
According to PuertoRicoUFOs.com, the witness says,
On May 5, 2014, approx. 19:39 pm, I was walking my dog in the garden when I noticed a distance of a bright object in the sky just above the town of Fajardo, Puerto Rico. The object appeared from nowhere rose about 200 meters and remained at that point for about 5 seconds and then shot down at 60 degree angle. The object disappeared when entering a dark area. I also noticed in the sky was a dark cloud with lights going on and turning off near where the object disappeared.
The video corroborates what the witness saw. It shows a point of light enter from the upper left side of the screen heading upward. It almost looks like a shooting star going up instead of down. The object then stops before quickly heading back the way it came.
The movement is strange for a plane or a helicopter, but not impossible for either aircraft. A remote controlled drone could definitely move as quickly and nimbly as the object in the video. As PuertoRicoUFOs.com points out, “Either way, it is clear that the camera captured an object under intelligent control in the night sky.”
What do you think?
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes