A Ukraine witness at Izmail reported that a UFO appeared in two photographs taken less than six seconds apart with no sound or light being observed, according to August 1, 2014, testimony in Case 58570 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside onto a balcony about 6:31 a.m. on July 14, 2014, where he got the idea to take two photographs of the sky about six seconds apart from each other.
“Noise and high light was not observed,” the witness stated. Around the object there is a discharge of air, like plasma.”
Izmail is a historic city on the Danube river in southwestern Ukraine. MUFON International is investigating.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019