A Ukraine witness at Izmail reported that a UFO appeared in two photographs taken less than six seconds apart with no sound or light being observed, according to August 1, 2014, testimony in Case 58570 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside onto a balcony about 6:31 a.m. on July 14, 2014, where he got the idea to take two photographs of the sky about six seconds apart from each other.
“Noise and high light was not observed,” the witness stated. Around the object there is a discharge of air, like plasma.”
Izmail is a historic city on the Danube river in southwestern Ukraine. MUFON International is investigating.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered