Open Minds UFO Radio: Tyler is a defense journalist and editor of Time Inc.’s The Drive’s The War Zone page. Tyler broke the story of the recent UFO sighting over Arizona and New Mexico by pilots that is making international headlines. His digging was able to produce FAA audio of the incident. Perhaps even more exciting is the work he has done on a better documented UFO case seen by many pilots and captured on radar over California and Oregon. The military scrambled fighter jets in this case.
In this episode, we discuss Tyler’s interest in the UFO Phenomenon, mainstream attitude towards the topic, and the details of the incredible cases Tyler has brought to light recently.
For more about the Arizona/New Mexico event click here.
For more about the California/Oregon event click here.
To read Tyler’s articles, visit: www.thedrive.com/author/tyler-rogoway
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO