Open Minds UFO Radio: Tyler is a defense journalist and editor of Time Inc.’s The Drive’s The War Zone page. Tyler broke the story of the recent UFO sighting over Arizona and New Mexico by pilots that is making international headlines. His digging was able to produce FAA audio of the incident. Perhaps even more exciting is the work he has done on a better documented UFO case seen by many pilots and captured on radar over California and Oregon. The military scrambled fighter jets in this case.
In this episode, we discuss Tyler’s interest in the UFO Phenomenon, mainstream attitude towards the topic, and the details of the incredible cases Tyler has brought to light recently.
For more about the Arizona/New Mexico event click here.
For more about the California/Oregon event click here.
To read Tyler’s articles, visit: www.thedrive.com/author/tyler-rogoway
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019