A New Jersey witness at Barnegat Light reported watching two triangle-shaped UFOs pass over at the tree top level that quickly moved west, according to testimony in Case 76757 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness and her boyfriend were outside barbecuing on a clear night on June 1, 2016.
“My boyfriend observed the object pass over the tree top with multiple colors, triangle shape, lights all around outside, very little to no noise,” the witness stated.
The two quickly saw a second object.
“The second object was the same, but only three lights – one on each corner, a little to no noise.Both objects headed west. Right over our heads. Thought was either a UFO or a new type of government craft. Did not have camera. Happened so fast.”
Barnegat Light is in Ocean County, NJ, population 574. New Jersey State Section Director Robert Spearing investigated and closed this case as an Unknown. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered