A New Jersey witness at Barnegat Light reported watching two triangle-shaped UFOs pass over at the tree top level that quickly moved west, according to testimony in Case 76757 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness and her boyfriend were outside barbecuing on a clear night on June 1, 2016.
“My boyfriend observed the object pass over the tree top with multiple colors, triangle shape, lights all around outside, very little to no noise,” the witness stated.
The two quickly saw a second object.
“The second object was the same, but only three lights – one on each corner, a little to no noise.Both objects headed west. Right over our heads. Thought was either a UFO or a new type of government craft. Did not have camera. Happened so fast.”
Barnegat Light is in Ocean County, NJ, population 574. New Jersey State Section Director Robert Spearing investigated and closed this case as an Unknown. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019