A New Jersey witness at Barnegat Light reported watching two triangle-shaped UFOs pass over at the tree top level that quickly moved west, according to testimony in Case 76757 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness and her boyfriend were outside barbecuing on a clear night on June 1, 2016.
“My boyfriend observed the object pass over the tree top with multiple colors, triangle shape, lights all around outside, very little to no noise,” the witness stated.
The two quickly saw a second object.
“The second object was the same, but only three lights – one on each corner, a little to no noise.Both objects headed west. Right over our heads. Thought was either a UFO or a new type of government craft. Did not have camera. Happened so fast.”
Barnegat Light is in Ocean County, NJ, population 574. New Jersey State Section Director Robert Spearing investigated and closed this case as an Unknown. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019