It seems reality TV shows love the idea of including UFO enthusiasts among their casts. We have received yet another request to send out to our readers.
This time the production company is Bunim/Murray Productions (the same production I worked with when I was on Keeping Up with the Kardashians). They are developing a show about activists, and according to their representative, they want to include UFO activists.
They are looking for people preferably younger than 35. Yeah, I know, that counts me out too. Ugh. Although, my advice is people over 35 should still apply anyway. It is worth a shot.
They are also looking for people who have had their relationships with their family or friends affected by their passion for UFOs and or aliens. That really isn’t hard, because most of us into this topic have faced that issue. My cousin once told me I would never have a girlfriend as long as my full time job had to do with UFOs. Fortunately, he was wrong. However, there have been a couple times when my dates were clearly not impressed when they found out what I do.
If you are interested, they are eager to hear from you ASAP, so send them an email pronto! Here is some information they sent us on how to contact them, and more information about the show.
Bunim/Murray Productions is seeking passionate activists who are dedicated to changing the world to participate in a new documentary series. Our series will highlight the ways that activism impacts the lives of those fighting every day to change the world.
We’d love to hear your story and find out more about what you do. If interested please email us at email@example.com.
Please include your NAME and PHONE NUMBER and briefly tell us about yourself and your story, including how your activism impacts your personal life. Please also attach a few recent photos of yourself.
Good luck, and god speed! I hope to see you on TV. I just ask that you leave the tin foil hats and alien antennae at home. Try to represent UFO activism in a serious manner, and do the UFO research community proud!
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018