A Texas witness at Arlington reported watching and videotaping unidentified lights in a triangle formation that moved over his home, according to testimony in Case 54341.
The witness reported multiple events and supplied video of an event that occurred at 10:22 p.m. on September 10, 2012. Texas MUFON Chief Investigator Gary Neitzel investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.
“The witness made the video on September 10, 2012,athis residence in Arlington, Texas,” Neitzel stated in his report. “The attached video clip is approximately one minute. The video shows a triangular-shaped object with white lights at the corners and a red light in the middle.The witness estimated the object to be approximately 5,000 feet high. During the video the witness said at one point the object accelerated very fast and he lost sight of it in his camera, as shown on the video clip. The voices you hear on the video clip are of the witness and his wife, who also saw the object.”
The investigator could not identify the object.
“The triangular object is of some unknown aircraft. It has three white lights at the corner and a red light in the middle.”
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018