A Virginia witness at Charlottesville reported watching and videotaping a triangle UFO moving low over Route 29 north at 8:55 p.m. on July 24, 2016, according to testimony in Case 77904 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and his mother were driving near the Kroger and K-Mart in Charlottesville when the incident occurred.
“A digital video was taken by me,” the witness sated. “The UFO was first stationary and then moved to a northeast straight-line path and was gone.”
Charlottesville is the county seat of Albemarle County, population 48,210.
One video clip was uploaded with the MUFON report, which was filed on July 24, 2016. Virginia MUFON STAR Team Investigator Norm Gagnon is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com. Visit mufonsymposium.com for information on the Orlando, FL, annual Symposium August 25-28.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway