A Virginia witness at Charlottesville reported watching and videotaping a triangle UFO moving low over Route 29 north at 8:55 p.m. on July 24, 2016, according to testimony in Case 77904 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and his mother were driving near the Kroger and K-Mart in Charlottesville when the incident occurred.
“A digital video was taken by me,” the witness sated. “The UFO was first stationary and then moved to a northeast straight-line path and was gone.”
Charlottesville is the county seat of Albemarle County, population 48,210.
One video clip was uploaded with the MUFON report, which was filed on July 24, 2016. Virginia MUFON STAR Team Investigator Norm Gagnon is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com. Visit mufonsymposium.com for information on the Orlando, FL, annual Symposium August 25-28.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay