A Virginia witness at Charlottesville reported watching and videotaping a triangle UFO moving low over Route 29 north at 8:55 p.m. on July 24, 2016, according to testimony in Case 77904 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and his mother were driving near the Kroger and K-Mart in Charlottesville when the incident occurred.
“A digital video was taken by me,” the witness sated. “The UFO was first stationary and then moved to a northeast straight-line path and was gone.”
Charlottesville is the county seat of Albemarle County, population 48,210.
One video clip was uploaded with the MUFON report, which was filed on July 24, 2016. Virginia MUFON STAR Team Investigator Norm Gagnon is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com. Visit mufonsymposium.com for information on the Orlando, FL, annual Symposium August 25-28.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)