A Virginia witness at Charlottesville reported watching and videotaping a triangle UFO moving low over Route 29 north at 8:55 p.m. on July 24, 2016, according to testimony in Case 77904 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and his mother were driving near the Kroger and K-Mart in Charlottesville when the incident occurred.
“A digital video was taken by me,” the witness sated. “The UFO was first stationary and then moved to a northeast straight-line path and was gone.”
Charlottesville is the county seat of Albemarle County, population 48,210.
One video clip was uploaded with the MUFON report, which was filed on July 24, 2016. Virginia MUFON STAR Team Investigator Norm Gagnon is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com. Visit mufonsymposium.com for information on the Orlando, FL, annual Symposium August 25-28.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31