An Ohio witness in Shelby County reported watching a low flying, black, triangle-shaped UFO that silently moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 76700 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside assembling a kid’s swimming pool at 8:40 p.m. on May 27, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I saw a black object coming towards my backyard that was flying close,” the witness stated. “I thought it was a motorized glider.”
As the object moved over the witnesses’ yard, he realized it was not a motorized glider.
“My son asked,‘Dad, what is that?’ I said,‘I have no idea of what it is.’ I said it’s an alien. The object made no noise. It was black.”
The witness asked his kids to go inside and get his wife.
“I really have no idea of what it is. I told my parents the next day I saw a weird object in the sky. The object was just floating in the sky and going northwest.”
The witness report indicates the object was moving less than 500 feet overhead. Ohio Field Investigator Joseph Pavlansky is investigating.
Shelby County is in west-central Ohio, with a population of 49,423. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019