An Ohio witness in Shelby County reported watching a low flying, black, triangle-shaped UFO that silently moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 76700 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside assembling a kid’s swimming pool at 8:40 p.m. on May 27, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I saw a black object coming towards my backyard that was flying close,” the witness stated. “I thought it was a motorized glider.”
As the object moved over the witnesses’ yard, he realized it was not a motorized glider.
“My son asked,‘Dad, what is that?’ I said,‘I have no idea of what it is.’ I said it’s an alien. The object made no noise. It was black.”
The witness asked his kids to go inside and get his wife.
“I really have no idea of what it is. I told my parents the next day I saw a weird object in the sky. The object was just floating in the sky and going northwest.”
The witness report indicates the object was moving less than 500 feet overhead. Ohio Field Investigator Joseph Pavlansky is investigating.
Shelby County is in west-central Ohio, with a population of 49,423. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018