A triangle-shaped craft reportedly crash landed on a mountainside in Sanger, CA (just outside of Fresno) on the night of August 21st. A family who observed the “hard landing” reported the incident to California Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) state section director Jeffrey Gonzalez.According to Gonzalez, while taking the phone report, he heard a woman in the background say, “It’s trying to take off, it’s trying to lift!” The witnesses claim that the downed craft ascended 30 to 40 feet trying to take off again, but was unsuccessful.
The crash site is private and inaccessible from public roads, which prevented MUFON investigators from reaching the area, but unmarked vehicles allegedly managed to swarm the scene shortly after the incident.
From a public vantage point, Gonzalez reported seeing something resembling an arc welding light coming from the crash site during the evening, which led him to believe that the individuals who arrived in the unmarked vehicles were either attempting to repair the craft, or dismantle it.
The following morning, Gonzalez was able to see scorch marks on the ground, and surprisingly, the craft was still there. He supposedly has video footage of the crash site and the “stingray-shaped” craft, as he described it, and will make the video available after it has been processed. In an interview with Roger Marsh of the Examiner, Gonzalez said the videos are being transferred to his computer, but are taking longer than usual because the camera he used doesn’t have a digital output.
The witnesses have called Gonzalez in the past, and they apparently see frequent UFO activity in their area. A video posted on YouTube shows a triangle-shaped craft flying over Sanger, CA the day after the crash.For years, Gonzalez has received anonymous reports about a deep underground military base located directly beneath Fresno Yosemite International Airport, which is supposedly operated by the nearly 144th Fighter Wing of the Air National Guard Base of Fresno. Due to the crash site’s proximity to this facility, some have started to speculate that what actually crashed was a top secret military aircraft. There are several alleged triangle-shaped top secret aircraft, like the F-121 Sentinel and the TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle.
The original witnesses who reported the crash to MUFON described a “triangle-shaped” craft, but Gonzalez described a “stingray-shaped” craft when he observed it in the daylight. The Hudson Valley Boomerang, as it has been called, is an example of stingray-shaped, or manta ray-shaped aircraft. This craft was seen by more than 25,000 eyewitnesses between 1982 and 1989.The video footage shot by Gonzalez will probably not be sufficient to identify the craft as being of military or unknown origin, but hopefully it will provide enough evidence to prove that an unknown craft did, in fact, crash in the mountains of Sanger, CA.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018