One of the most prolific abduction cases in the history of ufology, which happened more than 35 years ago, was that of Travis Walton. His disappearance caused a whirlwind of news reports, controversy, and skepticism.
For his entire adult life, Walton has been carrying this emotional burden and the telling of his story has been, for the most part, a solo journey. Recently, at the 2012 International UFO Congress, two eye witnesses, John Goulette and Steve Pierce, came forward to speak with Walton about the incident. Hearing their stories has educated Walton about what Goulette and Pierce experienced during his abduction, and since then he has also connected with others who have shared similar stories. Making these connections and his own process of maturity has allowed Walton to reexamine his beliefs surrounding the incident.
Recently Walton sat down with Open Minds and during the interview it was apparent he had a certain newfound confidence. Whether it is the result of Walton being joined by his fellow workmen and sharing their stories, or just through the maturity process, it is evident that Walton has become much more comfortable in his own skin.
One can only speculate how someone is personally affected after an experience like this. The truth as to why this happened to Walton will probably never be known for sure. But he continues to press on and uses his new conviction surrounding the incident to broaden his philosophy on life and society.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115