A Washington witness at Portland watched and videotaped three lights in the sky that remained stationary before eventually disappearing, according to testimony in Case 78601 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside after dark on August 19, 2016, when the first two lights appeared to be hovering in place and began to videotape them.
“How bright they were for being stationary,” the witness stated.“Wasn’t sure what they were.”
Soon a third object appeared.
“The two objects hovered before a third one that showed up next to them. The third started to move away slow before just flat out disappearing. Excited. They just vanished.”
The witness is familiar with the area.
“They’ve never been here before,” he stated on the video.
Oregon MUFON Assistant State Director Keith Rowell is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Be extra cautious with video until the investigation is completed. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31