Why it’s legit to doubt the University of Colorado UFO study that shuttered Project Blue Book
In a recent article, it was suggested that it is a waste of time to investigate UFOs because it has been done before and the conclusion was that there was nothing to it. First of all, this summation is very reductive and the article hinged on the concept that UFO research is focused on proving UFOs are visiting us. That is not the case, it is a quest to identify objects observed in our skies – and seas – that seem to exhibit advanced methods of propulsion yet we do not who they belong to or how they operate. Both of these items are intuitively a significant concern for our military.
Another item the argument made in this article hinges on is that the Condon Report completed in 1968 satisfactorily answered the UFO questions. That is not universally accepted as fact. I wrote an article addressing this and post it on my Patreon site. Take a look and let me know what you think.
The article can be seen here: Three items that cast doubt on the study used to close Project Blue Book.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019