A Nebraska witness at Omaha reported watching three, “cylinder-shaped objects” flying slowly in formation, according to testimony in Case 64336 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside at 11:20 p.m. on March 30, 2015, and noticed an object crossing the sky that could not be identified.
“My first thought was that it was so quiet because usually if a plane flies overhead I can hear it all too well,” the witness stated.
The witness then noticed more objects.
“I also noticed that it had three pale yellow, cigar shapes running parallel to each other moving in formation as it flew west. I thought it was strange because except for the pale yellow coloring, there were no other lights, but still I thought maybe it was a plane.”
Then one of the cigar objects moved out of formation.
“As I thought that, the middle cigar shape moved out of formation and then a second later back into formation. So, then I thought maybe it wasn’t one solid object at all, maybe three small, pale, planes flying in formation for some reason.”
The witness felt uneasy and went back inside.
“That’s when I realized that it just didn’t look like a plane(s); no blinking red or white lights, no apparent wings, no sound. I have 20/20 vision and there was a bit of a moon out, so I saw it pretty well. It was just odd. I’d like to know what it was I saw. Maybe it was something ordinary like a plane(s), just not one I’d ever seen before. I wish I knew.”
Omaha is the largest city in the state of Nebraska, population 434,353.
Nebraska is currently a UFO Alert Level 4 – with 2.16 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Nebraska received a total of four UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019