A Nebraska witness at Omaha reported watching three, “cylinder-shaped objects” flying slowly in formation, according to testimony in Case 64336 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside at 11:20 p.m. on March 30, 2015, and noticed an object crossing the sky that could not be identified.
“My first thought was that it was so quiet because usually if a plane flies overhead I can hear it all too well,” the witness stated.
The witness then noticed more objects.
“I also noticed that it had three pale yellow, cigar shapes running parallel to each other moving in formation as it flew west. I thought it was strange because except for the pale yellow coloring, there were no other lights, but still I thought maybe it was a plane.”
Then one of the cigar objects moved out of formation.
“As I thought that, the middle cigar shape moved out of formation and then a second later back into formation. So, then I thought maybe it wasn’t one solid object at all, maybe three small, pale, planes flying in formation for some reason.”
The witness felt uneasy and went back inside.
“That’s when I realized that it just didn’t look like a plane(s); no blinking red or white lights, no apparent wings, no sound. I have 20/20 vision and there was a bit of a moon out, so I saw it pretty well. It was just odd. I’d like to know what it was I saw. Maybe it was something ordinary like a plane(s), just not one I’d ever seen before. I wish I knew.”
Omaha is the largest city in the state of Nebraska, population 434,353.
Nebraska is currently a UFO Alert Level 4 – with 2.16 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Nebraska received a total of four UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31