In this next part of our Your Need to Know series, Antonio Huneeus examines RAND Corporation’s UFO document titled “UFO’s: What to do?” The RAND Corp. was originally an outgrowth project of World War II called Project RAND. In May of 1948 it separated from the Douglas Aircraft Company and became its own independent, nonprofit organization.
George Kocher of the RAND Corporation published this document in November of 1968, a few months after the University of Colorado completed its Condon Report. The RAND Corp. document is broken into five different essays: Historical Aspects, Astronomical Aspects, The Character of Reports, Phenomenological Aspects, and How to Proceed and Why. These essays explore the types of reports and sightings, how they are categorized, and a list of hypotheses that exist surrounding the phenomenon. The document also provides an example of a detailed UFO report form developed by the University of Colorado’s study group.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019