Hollywood continues to engineer an increased number of extraterrestrial and UFO themed movies. Two of these upcoming movies have more in common than simply a shared UFO theme – Both plots involve extraterrestrial invasions of the city of Los Angeles, California.
The Universal Studios project Skyline is scheduled for a November 12th release date, but legal troubles could postpone or prevent the movie from being released. Sony Pictures, who has its film Battle: Los Angeles scheduled for a March 2011 release, sent a cease-and-desist letter to Skyline‘s producers last week. In addition to sharing plot similarities, the visual effects house used to create effects for Battle: Los Angeles was founded by Greg and Colin Strause, the directors of Skyline. Sony has accused the pair of stealing ideas and gear from Battle: Los Angeles for use in their own production. The Brothers Strause, as they are known, are offended by the accusation.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019