Hollywood continues to engineer an increased number of extraterrestrial and UFO themed movies. Two of these upcoming movies have more in common than simply a shared UFO theme – Both plots involve extraterrestrial invasions of the city of Los Angeles, California.
The Universal Studios project Skyline is scheduled for a November 12th release date, but legal troubles could postpone or prevent the movie from being released. Sony Pictures, who has its film Battle: Los Angeles scheduled for a March 2011 release, sent a cease-and-desist letter to Skyline‘s producers last week. In addition to sharing plot similarities, the visual effects house used to create effects for Battle: Los Angeles was founded by Greg and Colin Strause, the directors of Skyline. Sony has accused the pair of stealing ideas and gear from Battle: Los Angeles for use in their own production. The Brothers Strause, as they are known, are offended by the accusation.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher