A Texas witness traveling northbound along Route 95 near Taylor reported watching a rectangular-shaped UFO accompanied by an oval object and a black helicopter about 2:15 p.m. on April 4, 2015, according to testimony in Case 64439 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness first saw the rectangular object about seven miles due north of his location along Route 95 apparently hovering over the town of Taylor.
“The rectangular shape was somewhat indistinct at first. At first I thought that it could be a blimp, but very quickly realized that it was not.”
As the witness approached the object, it appeared to move slowly westward.
“At times it appeared to be two long shapes parallel to each other, again somewhat indistinct or blurry.”
The witness then noticed two other objects.
“I soon noticed that it was accompanied by a small, white, indistinct, round or oval object (definitely NOT an airplane) and a black helicopter. By the time I was about two miles south of Taylor, the rectangle was clear and distinct, floating on one of its long edges and changing attitude slowly. By the time I reached Taylor at Texas 79 it appeared to be only two-to-three miles to the west, and I was excited that I would have a very close-up view within a couple of minutes.”
The witness reached for his phone to call a friend before turning onto 79 and when he looked up a few seconds later it was gone.
“Judging by the size of the helicopter, the rectangle must have been at least 300 feet long. It had a white or gray stripe lengthwise across its center. No lights were observed on the object.”
Taylor is a city in Williamson County, Texas, population 13,575.
Texas is currently a UFO Alert Level 4 – with 0.58 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Texas received a total of 15 UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31