A Texas witness at San Antonio reported watching a brilliantly lit UFO moving fast just east of Highway 281 north in the direction of Randolph Air Force Base about 9:30 p.m. on August 18, 2014, according to testimony in Case 59062 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was walking south on Stone Oak Parkway near the Arrow Hill Road intersection when an “extremely pure, brilliant white light” was seen in the sky. The witness quickly ruled out an airplane.
“I realized that the object was not a plane because it had no sound and the brilliant white lights remained as this object continued southward and out of sight,” the witness stated.
The witness provided a drawing of the object.
“Logically I know I should not be so confident about the shape and size of the object because the object was against the night sky and the display of brilliantly bright, white lights which went around the object should have concealed the object. Regardless I was able to clearly make out the shape of the object.”
The witness believes the pilots of a passenger plane should have also seen the object.
“Just as the object left my sight a passenger plane approached the standard downwind leg on its approach to the San Antonio Airport. There is no doubt in my mind that the pilots would have seen this object in the night sky due to how bright the object was, and the speed in which it was traveling.”
San Antonio is the seventh most populous city in the United States and the second most populous city in the state of Texas, with a population of 1,409,019. Texas MUFON is investigating. Texas has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Texas had 80 UFO reports in July 2014 – the 2nd highest reporting state – while California had 104 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018