A Texas witness in Anderson County recalled a UFO sighting from 1954 that may have involved the elusive “Men in Black,” according to testimony in Case 67322.
The events played out on May 10, 1954 as the reporting witness and his mother were flying from San Francisco to Amarillo, Texas.
“We left San Francisco and flew to New Mexico (ABQ) and landed for fuel,” the witness stated. “We left ABQ for our destination Amarillo.”
The normal flight then became unusual when an object appeared in the sky near the plane.
“I was sitting in the aisle seat when my mother said, ‘Look out the window.’ It was a long, silver, cigar-shaped object flying just off the tip of our plane’s wing. It had no sound, no wings and no engines.”
Other passengers also noticed the object.
“I saw a very nice looking woman reading a magazine or newspaper. She was facing left of the craft in her seat and a man facing right of the craft facing her. She lowered whatever she was reading or looking at and looked at me, and smiled.”
The witness described the object’s movement.
“The object passed our plane at a steady speed, almost like they were sightseeing, and then the craft was out of sight.”
The unusual sighting might have ended when the object moved away, but the witness believes what happened when they landed was also significant.
“When we landed in Amarillo two men came aboard the plane and said, ‘If anyone had seen anything unusual to stay in their seats as they would like to talk to us.’ Also – ‘If anyone has any cameras to let them know.’ The men were dressed in very nice black suits and had very shinny shoes on. My mom nudged me and said, ‘Don’t say you saw anything or we will be here all day.’ The two of us walked off the plane.”
The term “Men in Black” circulated in UFO investigation circles in the 1950s after witnesses claimed they were interviewed by men wearing dark suits and were told not to discuss the witnessed events. Most UFO researchers today believe these were most likely FBI agents who wore dark suits at that time.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019