After reviewing pictures he took on his phone while waiting in traffic in Magnolia, Texas, Alfonso Servin says he spotted a UFO that he had not seen while taking the picture. He is convinced what he captured in his picture is a UFO, and it is not the first time he has seen one.
According to Your Houston News, on Friday, February 20, 2015, Servin was stuck in traffic after leaving his job at a grocery store in Magnolia. After 30 minutes of sitting in his car he began to get bored, so he started taking pictures with his phone.
Later, when he reviewed those pictures, he noticed a small white object in the sky. He zoomed in on the object and was surprised by what he saw. He told Your Houston News, “I found out it was a UFO; it absolutely was one.”
He says this is not the first time he has seen a UFO, in fact, it is the fifth. Servin says he saw two in one week last November, and he is absolutely convinced it is a UFO in his recent photo.
Servin says he has not found any other reports of UFOs on that day in that area.
There is one UFO report on that day in the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database, but it is about 300 miles to the west in the town of Asherton. That witness says that he and other oil field workers saw “bright orbs moving across the sky.”
He says he and others took photos and video, but did not submit them to MUFON. He also says they heard a loud boom prior to seeing the objects.
Either way, Servin is convinced he captured something mysterious in his picture. He says he thinks people are afraid to report what they see because they are afraid of being considered “crazy.”
Your News Houston referenced a survey by National Geographic that found that 36% of Americans believe in UFOs, and nearly half said they were unsure. Only 17% said they were convinced UFOs did not exist.
Servin says he is not trying to make others believe in UFOs, but he is trying to share his photo. Your Houston News wrote, “[Servin] feels the people of Magnolia have a right to know what was in their city that day.”
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019