A Tennessee witness at Jasper reported having a strange feeling that caused him to move outside where he watched a silent, rectangle UFO larger than his apartment complex hovering nearby, according to testimony in Case 74637 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was at home in his bedroom when he had a strange feeling to go outside about 6:30 p.m. on October 30, 2015.
“So I jumped up and ran out as fast as I could,” the witness stated. “And I look straight up and there it was – a gigantic, black rectangle with red lights in the shape of a pyramid and one light off to itself on the edge of the craft.”
The witness was amazed at how large the craft was.
“It was so big that it was bigger than the apartment complex I live in.”
The object was moving very slowly.
“I watched it slowly move by. And I mean slowly – almost a hover for about 10 minutes until it got so far I could not see it anymore. I’ve been around military aircraft my whole life and I live close to an Air Force base so I see and have seen every type of flying machines known to man. I have never seen anything like this or that big.”
The witness is not sure what he saw.
“I don’t know if it was a UFO, but it’s the biggest, slowest and most quietist thing that I’ve ever seen in the sky. I would like to know why I felt it as strong as I did and wasn’t able to hear it. The feeling of it being there was so strong that I practically ran as fast as I could outside and then it went away when I saw it right above my head just floating by like a skyscraper flying.”
Tennessee MUFON is investigating. The case was submitted to MUFON on February 23, 2016. No images or videos were included with the report.
Jasper is a town in Marion County, Tennessee, population 3,279. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019