Open Minds UFO Radio: Conceived by Tapio Kangas and featuring a host of stellar musical legends, Spacer aims to inform and educate the world on the existence of extra terrestrial life. Born in Helsinki and currently residing in London, Tapio has written many major TV show tunes and top 10 songs whilst making frequent appearances on Finnish TV and his own TV show. His classical training enables him to intersperse traditional melodies with futuristic soundscape to creating the sound of Space.
The Spacer recently released their debut single ‘Creature’ this year. ‘Creature’ is part of a story entitled ‘The Artefact’; a graphic novel and album detailing how extra-terrestrials perceive Earth and their concern over its inhabits and the direction the world is heading. The song is essentially a magnificently sounding space opera with a clear message.
In this interview, we talk to Tapio about his ET interests. At the beginning of the show, Martin and Alejandro also discuss the recent 40th anniversary event for the Travis Walton experience.
For more about The Spacer, visit: https://soundcloud.com/t-production-1/the-spacer-creature-feat-peter-cox
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018