Open Minds UFO Radio: Conceived by Tapio Kangas and featuring a host of stellar musical legends, Spacer aims to inform and educate the world on the existence of extra terrestrial life. Born in Helsinki and currently residing in London, Tapio has written many major TV show tunes and top 10 songs whilst making frequent appearances on Finnish TV and his own TV show. His classical training enables him to intersperse traditional melodies with futuristic soundscape to creating the sound of Space.
The Spacer recently released their debut single ‘Creature’ this year. ‘Creature’ is part of a story entitled ‘The Artefact’; a graphic novel and album detailing how extra-terrestrials perceive Earth and their concern over its inhabits and the direction the world is heading. The song is essentially a magnificently sounding space opera with a clear message.
In this interview, we talk to Tapio about his ET interests. At the beginning of the show, Martin and Alejandro also discuss the recent 40th anniversary event for the Travis Walton experience.
For more about The Spacer, visit: https://soundcloud.com/t-production-1/the-spacer-creature-feat-peter-cox
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay