Open Minds UFO Radio: Susan Jean Palmer is a sociologist of religion who lives in Montreal, Quebec. She is an Affiliate Professor at Concordia University in Montreal and a Research Fellow and Member of the Religious Studies Faculty at McGill University. Her research in the field of new religions has been funded by Canada’s Social Science and the Humanities Research Council. She is the author of Aliens Adored: Rael’s UFO Religion (Rutgers 2004), a sociological analysis and ethnographic study of the largest UFO “cult” in the world. She also wrote The Nuawaubian Nation (Ashgate 2011), a study of a Black Nationalist sect whose leader claims to be an extraterrestrial. She has written 11 books in total and is very interested in prophet-founders of UFO religions.
In this interview, we discuss Susan’s aforementioned books, and other UFO religions around the world. We also discuss their importance and influence on society and mainstream religions.
You can see purchase Susan’s books on Amazon.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31