Local police participated in the event, performing a mock investigation, and making themselves available to answer students’ questions. Students were required to document the wreckage, and interview police and staff members. Part of the simulation included performing arts students dressed as extraterrestrial beings. Students were required to interact with these beings, and they did so by showing the visitors around the school, and attempting to teach them reading and writing.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO