Local police participated in the event, performing a mock investigation, and making themselves available to answer students’ questions. Students were required to document the wreckage, and interview police and staff members. Part of the simulation included performing arts students dressed as extraterrestrial beings. Students were required to interact with these beings, and they did so by showing the visitors around the school, and attempting to teach them reading and writing.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents