Local police participated in the event, performing a mock investigation, and making themselves available to answer students’ questions. Students were required to document the wreckage, and interview police and staff members. Part of the simulation included performing arts students dressed as extraterrestrial beings. Students were required to interact with these beings, and they did so by showing the visitors around the school, and attempting to teach them reading and writing.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson