Steve Pierce was just 17 when the event took place. His life changed instantly as he was thrown into a world of news reporters, skeptics, and subjected to false accusations and a polygraph test. Even after passing, those closest to him had trouble believing his story. The harassment continued, and noted UFO skeptic Philip Klass offered Pierce $10,000 to change his story and say the incident was a hoax. Pierce denied the offer. Things did not get easier for Steve. The occurrence left a continuing wake through his life, and those closest to him still would not believe the story. This would prove to be a burden on many of his relationships. Philip Klass eventually tracked down Pierce in Texas and continued to harass him to change his story, even flying to Texas at one point to meet. Steve never accepted the offer.
Since speaking at the conference, a new challenge has arose. He is again being contacted to change his story and say it was a hoax. Klass passed away in 2005, and Steve will not say whom the new offer is from. Through all of these trials, Steve has gained one very important follower, his daughter Stevie. After watching the film Fire in the Sky with her father, she has taken an interest in the subject and supports him and his story. This has given Steve encouragement to come out and give what he claims will be his last interview. In this exclusive Open Minds interview, Pierce addresses certain aspects of his story that he wants to set straight, and tells of his trials and tribulations through the entire process.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top