A South Carolina witness at Marion reported watching a sphere-shaped UFO on the ground that “lifted off and started moving away” about 10:30 p.m. on September 2, 2015, according to testimony in Case 70131 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The case was investigated by South Carolina Field Investigator Jeffrey Elliott and State Director Cheryl Ann Gilmore and closed as an Unknown.
Investigators stated that the witness was on the telephone when the object was first observed looking out a living room window. The witness observed the object on the ground. The witness was unable to get video footage at this time because he was so excited about what he was seeing.
The report states that the witness then went outside and walked to within about 100 feet of the object.
“It lifted off and started moving away,” investigators stated. “As it rose and moved away the color changed to a red-ish-orange. It continued toward Wilmington, NC, and then stopped and made a right angle turn followed by the second object identical in nature.”
The witness was able to shoot images of the object as it moved away.
“These are visible in the cell phone pictures. Witness said he went to the spot where the object rose from and that no physical evidence was left behind by event.”
Marion is a city in Marion County, South Carolina, population 7,042. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave