Gary Travis, a resident of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, recently shot video of multiple UFOs in the night sky. Travis initially thought this series of off-shore lights could be airplane landing lights, but after observing the behavior of the UFOs, this veteran pilot with forty years experience ruled out airplane landing lights.
He explained to NBC affiliate WMBF, “These lights seem to snap on and off like someone flipped a switch. I even saw them rotate around each other and that’s not going to happen on an airplane.”
When it comes to UFO sighting reports, pilots are typically thought to be highly reliable witnesses due to their training and experience related to objects in flight. Journalist Leslie Kean‘s 2010 New York Times bestseller, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record, features eyewitness accounts from multiple pilots for this very reason.
According to WMBF, UFOs are “reported fairly frequently” in the Grand Strand area of South Carolina, which includes Myrtle Beach. Travis said he has never seen anything like the mysterious lights he recently observed.
The Myrtle Beach UFOs remain unidentified.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019