Gary Travis, a resident of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, recently shot video of multiple UFOs in the night sky. Travis initially thought this series of off-shore lights could be airplane landing lights, but after observing the behavior of the UFOs, this veteran pilot with forty years experience ruled out airplane landing lights.
He explained to NBC affiliate WMBF, “These lights seem to snap on and off like someone flipped a switch. I even saw them rotate around each other and that’s not going to happen on an airplane.”
When it comes to UFO sighting reports, pilots are typically thought to be highly reliable witnesses due to their training and experience related to objects in flight. Journalist Leslie Kean‘s 2010 New York Times bestseller, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record, features eyewitness accounts from multiple pilots for this very reason.
According to WMBF, UFOs are “reported fairly frequently” in the Grand Strand area of South Carolina, which includes Myrtle Beach. Travis said he has never seen anything like the mysterious lights he recently observed.
The Myrtle Beach UFOs remain unidentified.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents