An Ohio witness at Lakewood reported watching and videotaping a silent, slow moving object on August 20, 2014, that could not immediately be identified, according to testimony in Case 59118 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was returning to work when the slow moving object was first seen in the sky.
“I pulled out my camera and shot video,” the witness stated. “There was movement on the object, but no light or exhaust. Silent.”
The witness uploaded one piece of video with the MUFON report.
Lakewood is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, population 52,131. Ohio MUFON is investigating. Ohio has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Ohio had 35 UFO reports in July 2014 – the 4th highest reporting state – while California had 104 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019