A Virginia witness at Staunton reported watching three glowing lights in a triangle formation just 100 yards overhead, according to testimony in Case 64239 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside about 5 a.m. on February 28, 2015, for a cigarette when three red lights came into view in the sky.
“While they looked solid, they appeared as if looking through a stained glass window – blurry almost,” the witness stated. “The lights were in triangle formation, moving south at a fast speed.”
The witness realized that the object made no sound.
“The object was moving fast enough that I was sure I would hear a noise, typical of any known aircraft, but no noise came.”
The witness could not make out a body to the craft either.
“There did not appear to be a body to the craft, though common sense tells me there should have been one. I could only assume it may have been cloaked in some way, but that is only speculation. There are no roads behind my apartment, nor any other buildings close enough to cause any reflections. There were no clouds in the sky at all, nor any fog.”
The witness was unable to take photos.
“The object and lights moved too quickly for me to take any photos.”
Staunton is an independent city in Virginia, population 23,746. Virginia MUFON is investigating.
Virginia is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 0.86 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Virginia received a total of seven UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018