A New York witness at Owego reported watching and videotaping a disc-shaped UFO crossing the sky silently, according to testimony in Case 51482 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The sighting occurred about 1 p.m. on October 12, 2013, when the witness observed what appeared to be a disk-shaped object flying from the northeast and moving over Owego.
“The object emitted no sound,” the witness stated. “There was no trail after it. There were no visible wings of any kind.”
The witness uploaded a 22-second video taken on a camera phone with the report, which was filed with MUFON on October 12, 2013.
“The disc moved from southwest to the northeast over the western horizon. Shortly after another object the same size and shape, no wings, no trail, no sound was observed flying from east (Binghamton, NY) to the northwest, however, higher in the sky than the first object. Having observed thousands of flights going over this area in the last 30 years, I have never seen anything like this before.”
New York MUFON State Section Director Chuck Streb and Chief Investigator Nicholas Voulgaris investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown. Owego is a town in Tioga County, NY, population 19883.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31