Columbian news is reporting UFO sightings on Sunday and Monday nights in several of the towns in the Valle del Cauca area of Colombia. Many of the witnesses captured videos.
On Sunday night at 9 p.m. residents reported seeing a red light hanging motionless in the sky. The videos below were taken in the towns of Palmira and Pradera. The next night at 8:40 p.m. more residents recorded similar lights. This story was covered by Caracol News in Colombia. They included several videos in their story.
Witnesses said the lights hung in the air for a few minutes before moving to other locations at high speeds. In the videos, the night sky is cloudy, so the objects are lost behind the clouds before being spotted again later.
The mayor in the town of Pradera, Adolfo Escobar, told Caracol that the lights were due to flares launched by the Army. However, many of the witnesses Caracol talked to don’t buy this explanation and believe the lights to be a “supernatural phenomenon.”
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes