Open Minds UFO Radio: Sean Cahill was the Chief Master-at-Arms on the USS Princeton in 2004 during a multi-day UFO encounter. At the time, the Princeton was part of the Nimitz Carrier strike group. In November of 2004, the Nimitz Strike Group was conducting training exercises off the coast of San Diego when it picked up odd readings on radar. Eventually, an F-18 jet fighter was zeroed in to observe one of the objects and reported seeing a 40-foot long smooth, white object that looked like a TIC TAC. Later that day the object was caught on infrared video.
In this interview, Sean discusses his experience being on board when the sightings occurred. He also shares his sighting at the time. Sean also appeared on the History Channel’s Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation. Sean shares his experience on the show and what it was like working with Luis Elizondo, the former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). AATIP investigated military UFO cases.
Read Sean’s recent Medium articles here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
UFO Headlines: www.openminds.tv/category/ufoheadlines
Support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project