Open Minds UFO Radio: Scott Ramsey began his investigation into an alleged crash of a UFO near Aztec, New Mexico over 25 years ago. Skeptical at first, and assuming he would demonstrate there was nothing to it, compelling bits of information eventually led him to believe the case was worth taking seriously. Ramsey, along with his wife, Suzanne, and with the help of many others, has painstakingly followed every clue. Now in his book, The Aztec Incident: Recovery at Hart Canyon, we can finally read the details of his rigorous investigation.
This book truly is necessary material to review for anyone who is interested in alleged UFO crash cases. You can read more about the book, and get your own copy here: http://www.theaztecincident.com/
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents