The Science Channel has partnered up with the International UFO Congress in Scottsdale to screen episodes of their new UFO TV show Close Encounters, which features some of the conference’s speakers. The screenings are free and open to the public, and are meant to help promote the Science Channel’s Are We Alone month in March.
According to the Science Channel, Are We Alone month is focused on the “search for answers to bold new questions about mankind’s search for extraterrestrial life.”
That makes Close Encounters a perfect fit. The show examines some of the most credible and mysterious UFO sightings ever to be investigated. The show’s website says, “These are the stories that have captivated experts and researchers’ imaginations.”
Some of the experts featured in the show will be speaking at the UFO Congress. These screenings will be the first chance for American audiences to see the show. Close Encounters will premiere on the Science Channel on March 4.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents