The Science Channel has partnered up with the International UFO Congress in Scottsdale to screen episodes of their new UFO TV show Close Encounters, which features some of the conference’s speakers. The screenings are free and open to the public, and are meant to help promote the Science Channel’s Are We Alone month in March.
According to the Science Channel, Are We Alone month is focused on the “search for answers to bold new questions about mankind’s search for extraterrestrial life.”
That makes Close Encounters a perfect fit. The show examines some of the most credible and mysterious UFO sightings ever to be investigated. The show’s website says, “These are the stories that have captivated experts and researchers’ imaginations.”
Some of the experts featured in the show will be speaking at the UFO Congress. These screenings will be the first chance for American audiences to see the show. Close Encounters will premiere on the Science Channel on March 4.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)