The Science Channel has partnered up with the International UFO Congress in Scottsdale to screen episodes of their new UFO TV show Close Encounters, which features some of the conference’s speakers. The screenings are free and open to the public, and are meant to help promote the Science Channel’s Are We Alone month in March.
According to the Science Channel, Are We Alone month is focused on the “search for answers to bold new questions about mankind’s search for extraterrestrial life.”
That makes Close Encounters a perfect fit. The show examines some of the most credible and mysterious UFO sightings ever to be investigated. The show’s website says, “These are the stories that have captivated experts and researchers’ imaginations.”
Some of the experts featured in the show will be speaking at the UFO Congress. These screenings will be the first chance for American audiences to see the show. Close Encounters will premiere on the Science Channel on March 4.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay