Earlier this month, several witnesses in San Diego observed mysterious lights in the sky they could not identify. Several of them tweeted videos of the objects, and one of them talked to the local newspaper.
Garret Conder is a High School Sophomore. While watching the San Diego Chargers on TV with his family on September 3, 2015, something unusual happened. A few minutes after 8 pm Condor’s brother called for his family to come outside.
“You guys got to see this,” he yelled.
Conder told the Eagle and Times newspaper, “We all ran outside. It was the most credible piece of UFO evidence I had ever seen. In the south east sky it was a diamond shaped object. Goldish-yellow lights. Very bright, not blinking like aircraft lights. I’ve never seen anything like it. My jaw dropped. I was flabbergasted. The lights were in a weird formation, flying above and below each other. Then the lights blinked out one at a time.”
Conder immediately tweeted the event, writing, verbatim: “I just saw a ufo in imperial beach California. A diamond shaped u do 4 lights , one by one they disappeared. My whole family witnessed this.”
Conder found other witnesses on twitter. A man from nearby National City tweeted a video of the lights (seen above).
— Jorge the Scotch Guy (@BIGkidGeorgie) September 4, 2015
Another tweeter posted a similar video from Chula Vista.
Some have suggested the lights could be Chinese Lanterns. However, according to the Eagle and Times, author and novice UFO investigator Charles G. Stuart says, “The lights do look a little too organized to be sky lanterns.”
Conder says when he went back to school, his Marine Biology teacher was discussing the daily news, so Conder told the class about his sighting. His teacher suggested he speak to the newspaper about it.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)