Open Minds UFO Radio: Ryan is the author of Somewhere in the Skies: A Human Approach to an Alien Phenomenon and is also a contributing writer to the anthology, UFOs: Reframing the Debate. He is the creator and host of the Somewhere in the Skies Podcast on the Entertainment One Podcast Network and is a frequent contributor to the Rogue Planet news site. Speaking on the UFO topic, he has been featured on ABC News, Fox News, The Science Channel, and is a regular on The Travel Channel’s hit television series, Mysteries at the Museum.
In this episode, Ryan and Alejandro discuss their recent visit to Pasadena for the AlienCon, and other recent events in UFO research. The landscape has changed greatly since the New York Times came out with their article regarding the secret Pentagon UFO study. UFOs are taken more seriously. However, not everyone in the UFO Community is excited about it. Why not? Ryan lends his insight into why this may be and his thoughts regarding other recent UFO news, including a picture he took of Giorgio Tsoukalos and David Duchovny that is going viral!
For more information about Ryan visit: SomewhereintheSkies.com.
Or visit him on Patreon at: www.patreon.com/SomewhereSkies/
Purchse Ryan’s book Somewhere in the Skies here: https://amzn.to/2PO1Int
Get UFO: Reframing the Debate here: https://amzn.to/2PGc3BL
Get the latest UFO headlines at OpenMinds.tv.
Visit Alejandro on Patreon at www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115