Open Minds UFO Radio: This year’s annual Roswell UFO festival was another success. The festival began with the 50th anniversary and continues to this day. The UFO Museum has broken attendance records for the last few years, so festival attendance is going strong. However, there was a unique aspect to this year’s festival that will make future events feel a bit like they are missing something. What they will be missing is Stanton Friedman, the man who put Roswell on the map, and made the alleged crash of a UFO in 1947 the most well-known UFO story in the world.
Stanton Friedman is retiring this year, and although he will be attending a few more events, this will be his last yearly trek to the UFO festival. In this episode of Open Minds UFO Radio, we talk to several of the attendees and speakers at this years event, and we end the episode with a talk with Stanton about his retirement. Some of the other interviews include Jason McClellan, Shane Hurd, Karen Brard, Travis Walton, Thom Reed, and Jim Hill. Jim is the director of the Roswell UFO Museum.
For more information about the Roswell UFO Museum, visit: www.RoswellUFOMuseum.com
For more information about Stanton, visit: www.StantonFriedman.com
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019