Open Minds UFO Radio: This year’s annual Roswell UFO festival was another success. The festival began with the 50th anniversary and continues to this day. The UFO Museum has broken attendance records for the last few years, so festival attendance is going strong. However, there was a unique aspect to this year’s festival that will make future events feel a bit like they are missing something. What they will be missing is Stanton Friedman, the man who put Roswell on the map, and made the alleged crash of a UFO in 1947 the most well-known UFO story in the world.
Stanton Friedman is retiring this year, and although he will be attending a few more events, this will be his last yearly trek to the UFO festival. In this episode of Open Minds UFO Radio, we talk to several of the attendees and speakers at this years event, and we end the episode with a talk with Stanton about his retirement. Some of the other interviews include Jason McClellan, Shane Hurd, Karen Brard, Travis Walton, Thom Reed, and Jim Hill. Jim is the director of the Roswell UFO Museum.
For more information about the Roswell UFO Museum, visit: www.RoswellUFOMuseum.com
For more information about Stanton, visit: www.StantonFriedman.com
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019